Keeping Carmel The “Best Place To Live” With Reliable, Affordable Chimney Care
We fix leaky chimneys, repair masonry, service wood stoves, and more for our neighbors in Carmel, Plainfield, Zionsville, and the surrounding areas. When you need fast, reliable service from a company that cares, give The Mad Hatter a call!
Voted the “Best Place to Live in the United States” multiple times, Carmel is a fast-growing city just north of Indy with a whole lot to offer.
Some of our favorite things about the area:
- Monon Boulevard goes right through Carmel and is enjoyed by bikers, runners, walkers, and everyone else who likes to get their body moving.
- The Waterpark over on Central Park Dr offers fun for everyone, and is a great place to take the kids when they’re out of school and have plenty of energy to burn.
- Coxhall Gardens is another great place to get outside and enjoy the beauty of Carmel. With over 125 acres to explore, you’ll love a day spent at Coxhall Gardens. And be sure to check their schedule regularly — they host concerts and events all the time!
There’s also the Museum of Miniature Houses & Other Collections (on Main), Cool Creek Nature Park Center (on 151st), Flowing Well Park (on 116th), West Park (on 116th), and a million other ways to pass the time and live life to the fullest in Carmel.
Ready to grab a bite to eat? Check out Convivo Italian Artisan Cuisine on Spring Mill Rd, Jamaican Reggae Grill in Monon Square Shopping Center, Matt The Miller’s Tavern on City Center Dr, Mimi Blue Meatballs on Old Meridian St, Ristorante Roma on Rangeline Rd, Mitchell’s Fish Market on Clay Terrace Blvd, Woodys Library Restaurant on Main, or one of the many other tasty restaurants around town.
Speaking of local, we love being locals and we love helping our neighbors in Carmel enjoy safer, more comfortable, more beautiful homes. That’s why we offer high-quality, comprehensive chimney and venting services throughout Carmel, including:
- Chimney Sweeping and Inspections
- Chimney and Masonry Repairs
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Chimney Caps
- Sell and Service Wood Stoves
- Wood Burning Insert Services
Is your wood stove giving your trouble? Do you suspect a chimney leak? Is the masonry of your chimney looking worse every year? Do you just want to know if there’s anything that needs to be done before you light the first fire of the season?
Whatever you need, you can count on The Mad Hatter. Just give us a call at 317-596-0200 and let our expert chimney techs take care of it for you.
We’re happy to help, whether you’re in the Carmel Arts and Design District, the Village of West Clay, Applewood Estates, Anderson Acres, Brooks Manor, Brookshire Pines, Carmel Village, Cool Creek Estates, Glen Oaks, Hunters Glen, Lenox Trace, The Woodlands, or somewhere else in the area. Give us a call today!