Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning: How It Prevents Fires and Other Hazards

According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the leading cause of home clothes dryer fires is failure to clean the vents and lint filters. Preventing these fires is easy when you have The Mad Hatter offering dryer vent cleaning, along with all of our chimney services.
Continue Reading →

Taking Out the Ash

It’s when you have a dirty fireplace that is filled with ash that you open doors to bigger problems like fires and carbon monoxide poisoning. Both equally deadly situations. We can all agree that this is something that should not be underestimated. We all want to make sure we do all t
Continue Reading →

Dangers of Carbon Monoxide

Most home-owners who are lucky enough to have a fireplace know the steps to prevent them from causing harm to their families and houses. Most will tell you about how you should only burn seasoned wood, never leave fires unattended, and always keep you chimney inspected and clean but a
Continue Reading →